BlogDirectory

Friday, August 04, 2006

match box secrets



success is relative,
more successfull u are more relatives u have.


i always wear my girlfriends glasses
coz she wans me to see things her way...

those who laugh at girls dresses
has never paid da bill for them.

why are they called appart-ments
when they are stuck togethre........!!!

if money doest grows on trees
then why do bank have branches....!!!!

Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your own profile doesnt say much about you though !!

Do write often. I will add your blog in my bookmarks too. I open all bookmarks first thing when I come into office. Throughout the day, I check one or two as I get free time.

Keep visiting my blog.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Varsha said...

heh heh heh.....thats good "thoughts for the day".....